Friday, April 13, 2012

Follow Us

Friday Blues


Is there real happiness  in the world? When can you tell you are happy and when is sad? Does laughing define happiness? Does smiles proves contentment?

I don’t know why I’m talking rubbish. All I know is that I’m blue and down right now. I wanted some comforting hands to rub my back and say all is fine. A warm embrace that would tell me everything’s okay.

I wanted my mom to hug me. I wanted a good wine. I wanted my friends, my REAL  friends. A I badly needed a good laugh.


Why does some people just so insensitive? Why can’t they feel that all you want is a assurance?

There are times you cry, but you are happy. Most times you laugh but you are lonely. Troubled minds are looking for some diversion. The tendency is to make loud sounds, big noise, and show the world their largest smiles they could have. Why can’t we just stay crying of happiness?

I have an observation in my life. When moments are extreme – extreme happiness, extreme loneliness – expect the opposite in no time. How can this be? Well, it is just an observation in MY cycle of life. When at work I’m overly laughing, in simple jokes I’m balling with laughter, my heart filled with happiness, the exact opposite will happen at home. When I reach home there will be tears or disappointment. Every smiles in my face were erased. But if I’m blue and lonely at work, I would find good news or I would feel so loved at home.

I don’t know what that is, it’s just that when I’m extremely happy at work or away from home, in my heart , on the way home, I already set it that I should expect the opposite when I come home. I am would be thinking “what sad thing will happen later that will make me sad?”. Although it doesn’t happen always, it happens most times.

Maybe happiness and loneliness are sisters? Or maybe twins?
Different but alike?  “Opposite of each other.”

I concur with what Kitaro Nishida says about happiness. “If a heart can become pure and simple, like that of a child, I think there probably can be no greater happiness than this.” I wish it, too.

(-.-)


You might also be interested:

the little birdie

No comments: