Monday, April 9, 2012

Follow Us

Cebu Pacific Easter Egg Hunt Seat Sale

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

It's fun. Cebu pacific celebrates Easter Sunday by having a sale to their flight tickets.They have a P0 seat sale to all Philippine travel destinations. Travel period Nov. 1 until December 15. Selling Period though is only on April 8-9, 2012.

It's a no joke... I'd check it out myself. They have very few seats left. That you have to be so patient to navigate through the site and find the date with a discounted flight.

Although I am still disappointed because there is still almost no difference with their last promo of P1 during last Friday. Fare is still inclusive with baggage fee and taxes. So the travel for two adults still cost us P1300+.

:))



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: