Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Follow Us

Womanist is to Feminist as Purple is to Lavender

yEy!! First blog collaboration on my simple page!!! Thank you for the opportunity PERSUN MALL!!! 

First let me share with you guys about my sponsor.

PERSUNMALL.com is an international online store offering a fashion-forward items includin bags, shoes, jewelries, accessories and apparels. PERSUN has a huge collection of apparels from different styles. You can find in their website dresses of ladies for different occasion such as Prom, Weddings, Cocktail Parties, etc, etc..

One dress collection of PERSUN that I really love is the "Purple Prom Dresses". Purple has been a favorite color of many ladies today. I wish I have fairer skin and slimmer body built but, I think it will only be a wishful thinking.. hehehe..

If I can only turn back time, I will return to the days when I was in High School and I will surely attend to the Prom night and select one of PERSUN's Dresses. I already selected few already.. lol..

Among Persunmall purple dresses collection, my favorite  is the simple and very elegant "Sexy A-line Halter Sleeveless Satin Short Prom Dress". It's not so dressy and not intimidating, but very girly and fashionable. The dress simply defines feminine and shows innocence. It is best for prom nights. School girls would love just having them. Fair skin will be emphasize. I would love to wear it together with a lovely stiletto or a criss-cross sandals.

I know, I know.... the dress does not fit my age I think, but there are a lot more in persunmall. You can select your own... :)

           

No comments: