Thursday, July 11, 2013

Follow Us

ROMWE Exclusive Leggings Sale!!


ROMWE.COM the no. 1 High Street Fashion Online is having a super sale with their lovely and uniquely designed leggings!

Hurry girls! There are only limited stocks available.
I have browsed the catalog myself and there are some items that have less than 5 stocks available.

What more? Since there are very limited stocks it is also in a very very low price!
For only $13.99 you can have that leggings you were drooling for awhile now. (lolz, that was me hehe)

I was lucky I still have that gift certificate I was saving for a special sale like this. 
I have ordered one of the leggings. And I can't wait.
Lol.
I just hope it will fit. I am now more vigilant with sizes.
After that heartbreaking leggings.. huhu

Sale is only good for 48 hours.
So if you love sales and leggings, this is the best time!!

***HAPPY SHOPPING***

No comments: