Thursday, January 31, 2013

Follow Us

HALO EYESHADOW & AHAVA DAY MOISTURIZER REVIEW

     A hundred (100) points was awarded to me when I joined and registered at Sample Room. I was excited in choosing which to buy with my points.

     In the end I have chosen two items to try. I wanted to make sure I make the best out of my money (for shipping charge.) So I maximize the points I have.

Here are the two Items I selected:

ahava moisturizer
1. AHAVA ESSENTIAL DAY MOISTURIZER and
2. VENUS & MARS MINERAL EYESHADOW
 
 
 AHAVA ESSENTIAL DAY MOISTURIZER
   I have chosen this one for the fact that my face needs a cream or a moisturizer before anything can be put on it. Sample for this product worth 75 points. It is costly considering that I only have 100 points to consume for samples. But there is nothing else that interest me in that time. The other products available are not for me or my age. 

    Although I was hesitant to buy this one, I was happy I did what I did. AHAVA did a great job to my face. Although I have normal facial skin and sometimes oily, this moisturizer really moisturizes my skin without the oiliness. It does not make my face shiny. It also serves as my primer for my make up. I used it before applying my pressed powder and it absorbs so easily that I didn't have to wait minutes before applying anything else. Once I spread the cream to my face I always followed it with pressed powder. And even the pressed powder foam didn't get sticky after use. It's really great a product. Very well recommended.

    Before, whenever I use a cream after shower, my skin still gets dry. But with AHAVA, my face stayed moisturize the whole day. My blemishes were reduced after applying and with continued use, now that I almost consumed the 15ml sample, I noticed a soft, clearer, and rosy chicks I have. Such a great change. And yes, I definitely will look for it in stores. Great effect on my facial skin and I admit, I really look better now.. :)


VENUS AND MARS MINERALS


There are two reasons for  why I have bought it together with AHAVA:
      1. I was in love with the color. (picture doesn't show the real color because of poor quality camera.)
     2. Only cost 20 points for a 2.5g sample jar. Suits very well with my available points..hehe.
v&m mineralshalo
     I don't always use eye shadows. I do only if I am going to attend any programs or parties. My everyday make up is always lipstick, facial cream and powder. And sometimes if I felt like putting eye shadows on. (tipong trip trip lang). 
     There is no regret in buying this product except that it is messy for me. A lot of powder were wasted every time I open the bottle.
      what i love about v&m minerals:
a. The color is great, so vibrant. (will best fit specially for fair skin tone)
b. It is very pigmented that you only have to apply little and it will already look great.
c. Very cute packaging. (lolz)
d. No irritation, no tickles after use.
e. Lasting effect. Doesn't fade quickly. I have to apply only once for the whole eight (8) hours.
f. And lastly, it does not spread once it is already properly applied on your eyelids, (messy only on packaging but not when already applied on.)
 


No comments: