Monday, December 10, 2012

Follow Us

intramurals: Sports Competition Program

Hello, One of my topic always in this simple page is all about school activities. Yes, Since I am the youngest educator in our school and I am teaching basic ICT, I was tasked to make the program invitations for each school event. Mostly I do the work though there were they didn't ask for my services. (^-^)

intrams program
This time, though it is late, our school will be conducting an INRAMURALs. Because of crowded  school activities, our Intrams was postponed and will be celebrated late. (Sabi nga, Huli man daw at magaling, Naihahahbol din)
intamurals

The PESS coordinator is a friend of mine, so she ask me to make a program for her. Which I am willingly did too.. :)

programs
HERE is what I have created via publisher, but since blogger cannot upload files which are not jpeg or video, I have to convert it to a picture.

I hope you like it :)
It is a two-fold paper.


school intramural

No comments: