Sunday, December 16, 2012

Follow Us

Back to the basic with the neon pants.. :)

neon jeans vest vegas fashion

boots gangster inspired fashion suggestion

Hello lovelies.. how do you like this look?

Anyways this is my little sistah.. she asked me to help her dress up for her christmas party... though we live apart.. she traveled from Manila to Nueva Ecija just to get the items she needs for her dress up which I helped her buying.

The theme is VEGAS.. and three choices are suggested to them... MAFIA, SHOWGIRL,and BRIDE... First I want the sexy one.. the Showgirl.. but my sister is a shy type of girl..

She couldn't be comfortable in sexy clothes.. And her personal choice is a MAFIA.. we already have the boots.. and I have my old time friend "brown vest". Vegas mafia or the gangster style we need vest and fedora. I already ordered the fedora but it has not yet arrive when we shoot this photos..

This is not yet the final outfit. These were just try out.... I will post the other outfit we tried on.. :)

I hope you like this one.. (^-^)

ANYWAYS.. ARE YOU BUSY SHOPPING FOR CHRISTMAS? SHOP ONLINE FOR HASSLE FREE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING.!!

here are perfect gifts this season FOR DIFFERENT OCCASION!!
a.) bIRTHDAY Charms - for as low as $9.54
friends charm heart topped cupcakecute girl

b) Earrings (Birthstone, Crystals, etc.)
february birthstone black swarovski crystal swan fashion multi square dangle
There are a lot more!! 
Plus...

love beads silver
 

No comments: