Saturday, November 3, 2012

Follow Us

BEEN TO THE UNIVERSE

     It's been few days since I have received this wonderful package. I couldn't post it simply because I was asked to create a video of the product and post it in youtube once I received them. And I said yes. I haven't created any video yet, but I got pictures already.

     So I am sharing them on this site and not yet on youtube. I'm excited that's why. And I'm sure you will love it, too.
romwe galaxy dress 

     Since dress is not yet advisable this season (so cold, especially during night) I have solution for that. Using another gift from different store. (^.-)

romwe galaxy dress 

 This cute scarf surely makes you comfortable. Nothing can stop me from wearing this wonderful dress now smileys emoticon.
red painting scarf

    What I'm wearing:
dress: Galaxy Print Dress - Romwe (now 5% off)

   

1 comment:

she.is.the.one said...

Cool post dear :)

Join Estée Lauder Giveaway on my blog :)

http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/11/giveaway-v.html