Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Follow Us

sisterhood award

aha! first award ever! since my blogging...hehhehe

Thanks to ur_gurLNxtdOor for this Sisterhood Award.. Sometimes when i visit blogs I often wonder for their award, how they got them and how can i have them..especially if they are cute badges^_^

At least I have one now..and no more wonderings..i have my own award and able to share it..
 The award is circulated, awarded by:

  1. Put the logo on your blog or post
  2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
  3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
  4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
ANd since I am a very obedient person (^_*) , who always follow rules (*_*), I am here..putting the logo on my blog post (well, at least I am not to think the topic..lolz) and nominating some of my good blog friends..

Jenskie of My Simple Little Corner
MinnieRunner of Not So Personal
Mon and Melody of Monz Avenue
sabaric of sabaric music
mikelle of mikelle
bie of bieaz
prr of pinoyRockRadio

Thank you guys for always visiting my blog even if sometimes the contents are nonsense..(-.-)

No comments: