Sunday, March 14, 2010

Follow Us

Angkor Wat - The Sun is RiSinG!!!

I was browsing the net for the 7 wonders of the world when I landed to a site that really catches my attention. It was the picture that really did it. What a spectacular sight it is! Yes, I am a fan, an admirer of beautiful sceneries and views. so this picture really takes my breathe away. I wish I could watch this sunrise in person. I wish I could visit this place someday. If only finances were good and chances would give me an opportunity.


Until then, I will devour myself in looking at this picture. Admire it as it is. Enjoy myself with its supernatural beauty. When time comes that finances are good and that will allow me to visit this place, only then I will enjoy its true beauty. so now ... I ll sleep with this image in my dreams :D

No comments: