Monday, May 28, 2012

Follow Us

Goodbye May.... Hello June

     Whew!!! Did you noticed? It's the 4th week of May!!!...
     And so??!??   
     Ummmm, nothing much... Just that I think it's time to say bye bye to a lot of things we have enjoyed there for awhile.
     Say bye bye to the sun, welcome rain... isn't it?? Summer is almost over and it's already starting to rain. You will notice that the sun happily shines early morn but the clouds starts showing at the end of the day bringing us rain. Humid makes your skin sticky and perspiration would not end even if you are simply sitting at your room. 
     It's good bye time for beach umbrella's and hello to raincoats and boots. Your humongous umbrella has to be close and keep at the storage and bring out your raincoats and boots.
     For students, have your last hurrah for summer and say bye bye to your vacay!!!!! Bring out your biggest smiles and say Hello to your classmates... Hello teachers!!!! Hello books!!!!
     Yes, it's school time again, my dears. I know it's a bit depressing but you can't say no...hmmm hmmmm...
     So bye bye to May and say hello! to June :P
     Even I is excited!!! This June is the implementation of K to 12 Grade 7 curriculum. And I am one of the lucky teacher's  to teach the Grade 7 students. I know it will be confusing at first, but I love Grade 7. They are much nicer students than higher years. Not saying higher years are bad just that Grade 7 are much, much (10% more) nicer.... He..He..
   
(^.^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've made some really good points there. I looked on the web for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this site.
my web site :: bestcarautoinsurance.com