Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Follow Us

My Resignation Letter

I know I was disappointed with my previous employer. I really would like to say negative things to them when I resigned. But then, I am a professional. So all I do is prepare a professional resignation letter. I have learned from reading columns that saying a negative words to previous employer will do me no good but a negative impact to my 201 file. It will reflect there and somedays, I will need them or new employers would ask for my 201 file on previous employers.


So to be professional and on positive side, I prepare this one. It is my resignation letter when I left and most is sincere. (^-^)

[my name]
[my address here]
              
[date]

[name of company]
[company address]

To whom it may concern,

This is to forward my formal notice of resignation from my position as Data Analyst at your company, [name of company], effective on July 20 (Wednesday) of current year. My last working day will be July 19, 2011.

After much consideration I have decided to accept another job offer. I feel it is time for a new challenge and this is a good opportunity to further my career goals. Working for this company has been a wonderful experience. I feel privileged to have been part of such a professional team and will miss all my colleagues.

Thank you for all the support and the opportunities that you have provided me during the last three years. I have enjoyed the company of my colleagues in this company.

I wish you all continued success in the future.

Sincerely,


 [signature]
[name]

No comments: