Monday, July 26, 2010

Follow Us

a tribute to a comedian

Only last week, I am watching an old local movie titled "Ala eh... Con Bisoy! Hale-hale-hoy!: Laging panalo ang mga unggoy". It makes me laugh and forget worries for awhile.

But only yesterday, the man who makes me laugh..I heard...just passed away with brain tumor with lung complications. He died at the young age of 54.


I am sure I will miss him. I am not much of a fan, but I do appreciate his works and I love watching comedy movies, even if mostly it is corny..:D Well, I believe the cornier, the funnier...:)

So with this small blog, I would like to extend my condolences to the loved ones and to the families and friends of a long standing comedian, who makes us all laugh for three decades.

Good Bye, Redford White... We Will surely miss you.

No comments: