Monday, May 23, 2011

Follow Us

Bye-Bye Baby

     April 25, 2011 - I will never ever forget that day. Ever. This is Monday morning. Time to wake up and go to work. But there is so much pain in my lower part of the abdomen. I sent a text message to my supervisor informing her that I can't come to work that day because of dysmenorrhea. I thought it is just a simple dysmenorrhea. It is normal for me. I even sometimes have a lapse of menstrual period.


But this time I can't bear with the pain. So my husband ask me to bring me to the hospital. So I did. It is then that I found out the I lost my baby.


This is the saddest part. Learning you are with your first baby but is gone. :((


We return home. Cried. and cried. and cried.


Next day, we go back to the hospital for D&C Dilation and Curettage (raspa). I was admitted for two days. Now I am in a vacation. Sixty days of vacation because of this. I wish I had my vacation as well as my baby. But it's too late now. I just hope that he is well and happy now.


My baby. Goodbye.. :((

No comments: