Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Follow Us

My application Letter

I am a DATA ANALST for over three (3 years). It was my job since I graduated from my college course. But in truth I am an education graduate major in Livelihood Education (secondary division).


During college years, me and my friends talk about going to work first on non-education related job. All of us did it. But after a year or two, most of my friends continue with our career as an educator. There are only two of us remaining practicing non-education related job.


When I marry, me and my husband talk about me  going to teaching. So I am now in process of continuing this field. I am going to forward my papers this month. Here is my application letter. I am not sure if it is a good one. So I am asking for opinions and a few pointers.




(My address  here)
(date)

(the addressee here)

Dear Sir/Madam:

This is to forward my application for a teaching position in your school. I am very interested to join your teaching staff. Joining your faculty would enable me to impart my knowledge that I have gained. And through this I may contribute in enhancing your student's efficiency and capability.

I am a graduate of Bachelor in Business Teacher Education – Major in Business Technology at (name of my school). I am a LET Passer on August 2006 examination. My Off Campus Training and On & Off Campus Classroom Observation I attended honed my ability in organizing students and at the same time handling classroom management. I am confident enough that I could contribute to the best of my ability to the schools vision of producing excellent quality students and graduates.

Attached is my resume for your reference. Should you find my qualifications adequate, I am willing to call up for an interview at your most convenient time.

Thank you. Looking forward to work with the people in your respective institution and with this, rest assure of my highest competence and dedication to this noble task.


Sincerely yours,

(signature here)

(my full-name)

No comments: